Min menu

Pages

Latest [LastPost]

Angelina Jolie accused of cheating Brad Pitt out of $164 million

Angelina Jolie accused of cheating Brad Pitt out of $164 million

Angelina Jolie has accused her ex-husband, Brad Pitt, of excluding him from a real estate deal related to a luxury property they shared in France.

Angelina Jolie accused of cheating Brad Pitt out of $164 million Angelina Jolie has accused her ex-husband, Brad Pitt, of excluding him from a real estate deal related to a luxury property they shared in France.  She tried to sell her 50 percent stake in the $164 million Chateau Miraval in Corrence, France, without giving Brad Pitt an option to buy it.  And press reports revealed that the property, which has an area of ​​10 km, has a special place for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, as it was the place where they married in a private ceremony in 2014 in the presence of only their six children.  The dispute over the ownership of the property returned with the couple's lawyer returning to court last Monday in the case of custody of their children.  Court documents show that Miraval Palace is owned by Quimicum, a company in which Brad Pitt originally owned a 60% stake through his company, Mondo Bongo.  Angelina Jolie gets the remaining 40% through her company Nouvel.  The documents also revealed that prior to their separation in 2016, Brad Pitt transferred 10% of his stake in Mondo Bongo to Angelina Jolie's Nouvel, making them equal shareholders.  Under the terms of their agreement, the former spouses acknowledged a clause stating that one party cannot sell its ownership stake without the express and officially signed consent of the other.  So the lawsuit has now accused Jolie of trying to deceive her ex-husband by trying to steal her shares without notifying Brad Pitt.


She tried to sell her 50 percent stake in the $164 million Chateau Miraval in Corrence, France, without giving Brad Pitt an option to buy it.


And press reports revealed that the property, which has an area of ​​10 km, has a special place for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, as it was the place where they married in a private ceremony in 2014 in the presence of only their six children.


The dispute over the ownership of the property returned with the couple's lawyer returning to court last Monday in the case of custody of their children.


Court documents show that Miraval Palace is owned by Quimicum, a company in which Brad Pitt originally owned a 60% stake through his company, Mondo Bongo.


Angelina Jolie gets the remaining 40% through her company Nouvel.


The documents also revealed that prior to their separation in 2016, Brad Pitt transferred 10% of his stake in Mondo Bongo to Angelina Jolie's Nouvel, making them equal shareholders.


Under the terms of their agreement, the former spouses acknowledged a clause stating that one party cannot sell its ownership stake without the express and officially signed consent of the other.


So the lawsuit has now accused Jolie of trying to deceive her ex-husband by trying to steal her shares without notifying Brad Pitt.

Rate us :
Admin
Admin
Welcome to cairotimes24.com. We hope our topics satisfy your interest and admiration. Please do not forget to like our page on Facebook, our page on Twitter and on Pinterest to receive all new

Comments

This site translates the news to English and does not make it