How To Really Balance In Las Vegas - Earning money
If you are thinking of a Las Vegas vacation, you are probably thinking of casinos. Most of the people who have ever gambled have no fantasies of getting rich when they go and play at the casinos. Most of us know the end goal is to get in, play around, have fun, get some comps, and go home with what you brought.
Many of those who gamble regularly not only contribute a certain amount of money and do not mix the money from the game with the money destined for other things. There are a few things that those who are new to the game world can do to avoid overspending. Anyone who has spent a lot of time in a casino will tell you that it is easy to mix up your money and end up spending every penny that came in thinking you had more money hidden elsewhere.
That being said, there is a big difference between a casual player and someone who is willing and expecting to walk in and make a great investment in the casino. These investments sometimes pay off for those who can afford to lose money. They can also end up costing them a lot and take a while to recover. I recommend starting with light.
Hopefully, these tips will help you come home with some money in your pocket.
1) Set a spending limit for each day and night of your stay. This sounds simple enough, but you might be surprised how difficult it can be to keep up with this deal you've made with yourself.
2) Bring only that amount of money to the casino and bring it in cash.
3) Store all other ATMs, debit and credit cards in your room safe along with any traveler's checks and other cash you have. This avoids the temptation to get one more than twenty or fifty until they are gone. This sounds a bit far-fetched and people often think you have a lot of self-control, but there's something about a casino, I swear to you, sometimes you lose all your common sense when you walk through the door. This keeps you from going overboard and taking desperate action.
4) Set a time limit for casino fun and when that time limit runs out for the night / day get up from the table and walk out of the casino, whether you are on the hottest winning streak of your life or not . The winning streak finally ends at some point, better to leave a high note and have a little extra cash to play the next night (or better yet to take home). Going out at a certain time prevents you from becoming too tired and making poor decisions based on the altered state of lack of sleep.
5) Win and lose gracefully. It will earn you a lot more respect from the staff and other players, and they may wish you luck because of your kindness. You can never be too lucky in Las Vegas, but woe to those whose luck has run out!
Believe it or not, these five things can save you more money and earn you more friends than just about anything other than a super hot winning streak.