Here are the secrets to making crunchy caramel popcorn at home
Caramel popcorn or caramel popcorn, what distinguishes this type of popcorn is its taste and crunch, so how do we get the same taste and preserve the crunch of popcorn.
Caramel Popcorn Ingredients:
1. A tablespoon of vegetable oil.
2. Half a cup of corn kernels.
To prepare the caramel:
1. A cup of white sugar.
2. A tablespoon of brown sugar.
3. A pinch of salt.
4. (30) grams of butter.
5. A cup of liquid milk.
6. A teaspoon of sodium carbonate.
Preparing the caramel popcorn:
1. Put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a deep saucepan, then put the corn kernels.
2. We continue to stir the corn kernels over a high heat until they change color and begin to ripen and turn into popcorn.
3. Leave the popcorn in a bowl to cool down well.
4. In another saucepan, put white sugar, brown sugar and a pinch of salt and continue to stir over medium heat until the sugar melts and turns into caramel.
5. After the sugar melts, add the butter to the caramel and stir, and when it melts, add the milk and stir quickly until the ingredients are mixed.
6. Add the sodium carbonate and stir, then add the popcorn over the caramel and stir well.
7. We leave the popcorn to cool completely and so it is ready to be served.