Tetra Pak is recruiting for Future Talent - Service Engineer Trainee (Evergreen)
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - technical track is a one-year trainee programme to develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
You will be recruited to a certain position from day one. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
Service Engineer Trainee
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated new graduate to join our Future Talent Programme starting in 2021 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
In this role you will execute installation tasks and preventive maintenance tasks of less complex nature.
To get a better insight into what our processing business does and to get an overview of the capital equipment check the links below:
- Tetra Pak Processing Insights - The Science of Food and Beverage Processing
- Automation & Information solutions for food production | Tetra Pak
- Full Plant Solutions from Tetra Pak - YouTube
- You will be based in Cairo, Egypt.
What You Will Do
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak's reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
Who You Are
We believe you have:
Completed recently your degree in Electrical/ Electrotechnics/Automation & Control Systems Engineering or related disciplines.
Knowledge of drawing programs (experience with Eplan is an advantage)
As an advantage initial work experience in a similar position, working with electrical documentation.
Passion to follow the newest technological trends and to apply your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
A mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad international network.
Natural ability to look at a problem from more sides and discover the simple solutions that others might not catch. Ability to simplify, prioritize and innovate.
Both technical and commercial approach with a structured and independent way of working.
Furthermore, we believe that you are a true team player with good communication skills.
Ability to drive and have valid driving license.
You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
We Offer You
Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/
This job posting expires on 30th April 2021.