Mars is recruiting for Perfect Store Lead
The Perfect Store Lead is responsible for the creation and implementation of Mars Incorporated’s global Perfect Store in-store physical availability framework within his/her local market. The successful candidate will work in close partnership with local and global Sales leadership to assemble a cross functional Perfect Store team and establish priorities and timelines for the team to deliver a high impact Perfect Store playbook for local market deployment. The Perfect Store lead will be responsible for providing clear direction to each cross functional team member and demonstrate both the strong planning and communication skills essential to successfully create the multiple elements of Perfect Store within budget and on time. In addition to leading Perfect Store delivery the Perfect Store lead will contribute significantly to the creation of local Perfect Store materials by combining professional experience, team member perspectives and global best practices in the creation of local tools. This role will have responsibility over the three clusters of Developing Middle East and Africa
- Align and coordinate local resources for overall Perfect Store local market design
- Work in close partnership with Global Perfect Store team members
- Identify and secure local Perfect Store Cross functional project team and in partnership with Global sales contribution to the design process.
- Establish schedule and agenda for regular Core Team meetings
- Identify in-house or agency resources to develop creative elements of Perfect Store program.
- Ensure strong cross functional and broader Sales understanding of Perfect Store deliverables and requirements. Establish strong working relationships with all stakeholders and align on support required to successfully deliver Perfect Store
- Provide Perfect Store updates to local market leadership at key project milestones and advise of key decision outcomes as necessary
- Lead discussions between Perfect Store stakeholders to identify the optimal in-store course of action
- Develop training materials and workshops to deploy Perfect Store program standards
- Drive awareness, understanding and deployment of Perfect Store programs
- Embed Perfect Store capabilities and greater enterprise customer centricity
- Develop tools and measures to monitor Perfect Store progress locally, aggregating findings and identifying course-correcting actions as appropriate with local teams.
Education & Experience:
Qualifications: Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
5-7 years of experience
• Demonstrated success in customer facing roles, including development of mutually beneficial in-store activation plans
• In-store merchandising and activation experience
• Track record of leading and delivering results through others
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead others to deliver mutually beneficial solutions.
• Category, Merchandising and In Store knowledge
• Category Management fundamentals and expertise
• Sales Operations relevant systems, data & tools experience
• Customer Engagement/Customer Presentation skills
• Project Management experience a plus.